If you have had a trauma/ infectious disease occur on your property, we are certified and equipped to properly clean any area. We understand these situations can be stressful. We are here to help.
The Clean Up- This is Our Craft
- Infectious disease, viral and microbial site decontamination
- Decontamination of chemicals
- Suicide, homicide and accidental death cleanup and decontamination
- Airborne pathogen and blood cleanup
- Emergency vehicle, facility and equipment cleanup
- Bodily fluids and tissue cleanup
Clean Up Standard
We follow every guideline set by:
- CDPHE (Regulation 8)
- CDPHE’s Solid Waste Regulations, Section 5
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Standards for permissible Exposure Levels/Respiratory Protection
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Worker Protection Rule
- National Institute for Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Universal Waste Rule (40 CFR Part 273) and CCR 1007-3 Part 273 Standards for Universal Waste Management
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Subtitle C
- Toxic Substance Control Act
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- As well as any state or local guidelines
Why do you need a professional?
There are regulations governing the cleanup of trauma/ infectious diseases or anything involving bio-hazards and hazardous materials.
Every state and counties may also has its own sets of regulations generally established and enforced by the Department of Natural Resources or Health Department. These regulations must be adhered to.
Being Certified, Property Craft bio-hazard and trauma cleanup professionals are trained to manage the dangers, how to use cleaning and personal protection equipment (PPE) properly and what cleaning protocols must be met.
Property Craft ensures that you can be confident that the trauma/ infectious disease clean up will be done safely, respectfully, and include the proper removal and disposal of all contaminated substances according to all federal, state and local regulations. Contact us today!